The Auto Body Refinisher is responsible for refinishing all assigned vehicles in accordance with Work Orders; restoring them to pre-accident condition in accordance with our standards, and the industry standards of our insurance partners.
The Auto Body Refinisher will:
– Repair damaged vehicles in accordance with Repair Orders.
– Work and communicate with the Shop Manager and Estimator on the vehicle repair status (including identifying supplemental damage and writing supplements).
– Verify parts for correctness for all assigned jobs.
– Perform other related duties as assigned such as cleaning the shop.
– Own a set of required tools in good working order.
– 3+ years of auto body painting experience (required).
– Must have a valid driver’s license.
Skills and Abilities
– Reliable work history including consistent attendance and punctuality.
– Can work well independently and in a group environment.
– Can communicate effectively with others.
– Is highly organized, and able to handle and manage multiple simultaneous projects.
– Can multi-task and adapt easily to a fast-paced environment.
– Can manage all assigned jobs/tasks including checking parts for accuracy in a timely fashion to ensure on-time deliveries.
– Depending on applicant’s quality and experience.
– Relocation Bonus possible DOE
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions:
This position is in a normal repair shop environment. Occasional physical activity such as reaching below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping to inspect repairs, and lifting and carrying objects over 50lbs. Exposure to fumes, chemicals, dust, along with high levels of noise. Subject to weather conditions both inside and outside. Required to wear protective equipment when necessary. Occasional sedentary work. Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Negotiable DOE
Paid Time Off
Relocation assistance for the right applicant
Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
… fill out the form below to get the process started.
After you fill out the form, please email your resume and references to Careers@PrecisionAutobodyAndCollision.com if you have them ready.